It can be used to help 7th-10th graders.
Included: PDF, 60 Pages
All you need to begin a drama group for three weeks tomorrow!
12 Angry Men, a powerful and short play will grab your attention and keep you students engaged for the duration of the unit. They will learn about the legal system, character development, theme, and how they can make connections between text and real life.
You will love the fun, new product! It includes an extensive teacher’s guide as well as a timeline that is suggested for each activity.
This resource includes:
• In-depth teacher’s guide
• Suggested timeline
• 12 Angry Men PowerPoint Presentation
• Student Jury Duty Summons
• Wingman Worksheet (perfect for holding students who are not performing accountable and keeping them on-task)
• 12 Angry Men Anticipation Guide
• Understanding Jury Duty Video Follow-Along Notes
• Elements of a Courtroom Worksheet (not included in packet)
• A Jury of Your Peers? Activity
• Meet the Jurors of 12 Angry Men Activity
• The Judge’s Instructions Activity
• Elements of the Court Quiz
• Act I Follow-Along Questions
• Act I Play vs. Film Venn Diagram
• Keeping Track of Evidence Activity
• Act II Follow-Along Questions
• Act II Film Follow-Along Notes
• Exhibit A – Floor Plan of Defendant’s Apartment
• Act I and II Quiz
• Protagonist/Antagonist Investigation Activity
• Act III Follow-Along Questions
• Words in Context Activity
• 12 Angry Men Essay with Grading Rubric
• 12 Angry Men Crossword Review
• 12 Angry Men Final Test
This is what teachers have to say about it
• The pre-reading activities absolutely hooked my students into this play. Thanks so much for this thorough unit.
• This is an excellent resource! This play is a great resource! I’ve been teaching it for many years and have found so many fun creative ideas. The Jury of your Peers was a great activity that I enjoyed and the students also loved it !!!!.It was great!
• Phenomenal! It has made this my first year of teaching. You are a wonderful company!
You are looking for additional resources such as this one?
Feedback & Followers
Reviewing this resource can get you credit for future TpT purchases. If you enjoy this resource, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
It is also possible Follow meFor the most up-to-date information on new products and forthcoming sales
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Pinterest Have fun
FacebookMeghan Mathis: Fun and Fresh Ideas For Your Class