It can be used by Homeschool students for grades 4-7.
Included: PDF, 22 Pages
“A Soccer Ball About Me”This is an all-about me, creative art activity that will be a great first week back at school.
Students are invited to use this soccer ball template to answer prompts with doodles and mark-making, graffiti lettering, imagery, or a combination thereof.
In 2021 I also designed Basketball About MeArt and Writing Resource
The ball template has 16 instructions/prompts.
- Name, Age, Self Portrait,
- Favorite song, food, book, sport, and color
- You can color this or take a stroll along the line.
You will also find the following in your packet
- Students can decorate the garland ‘A Ball About Me,’ which they can display and display.
It will be a big welcome banner for your new classroom.
To help you relax and finish your work early
- Create a bookmark for a soccer ball
- You can explore the patterns, shapes and colors of two more abstract soccer ball doodle worksheets.
- For this activity, you will need only the basics: quality paper to print, markers pens or colored pencils, string, pegs, and string.
- To create an appealing, modern style for grade 4, and beyond, the color illustration in this packet includes a photo of a color example.
- These artworks can be used to make an eye-catching group display or suspended from the ceiling. You can see them spinning!
- You can also use them as sketchbook or personal journal covers.
- This lesson is ideal for ice breaking or teaching art skills.
- The UK/Aus/NZ version is available with “favourite Colour” spelling. Artwork prints are also possible on A4 paper.
Some happy customer feedback is here:
’Great back to school activity! This model is great for inspiring students. The models are great for lockers. ‘
‘The students enjoyed creating these about themselves. I even had the teachers on my team create one in order for the students to learn more about them.’
‘This really caught my eye for a back to school activity to do with my Life Skills students 9-12 high school. It is so different than what I have seen and allows students to be creative.’
‘Perfect for my soccer loving reluctant writers’
You might also like to view:
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources – you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases 🙂
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Thanks for visiting my store!
My scholars loved this activity. It was a welcome change to a typical icebreaker. 90% of my students currently play soccer, so that made it even more appealing. I now also have student art for my classroom walls!
My students enjoyed this get to know you activity. Simple instructions were easy for most of my 5/6″s to follow although I had to read the boxes to a few students. The extra activities were appreciated by me, especially for the early finishers.