This can be used to help students not in the appropriate grade.
Includes PDF. 76 pages
• Save money by buying the YEAR BOUNDLE. •
5 Visual Recipes with Real Pictures of Each Step for the Month of April.| 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of April.
This collection of recipes can be used to teach your students how to prepare delicious meals, as well as helping them achieve their IEP goals.
Each Recipe Includes:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• …and more!
Every recipe comes with a digital visual guide.
WHAT RECIPES ARE CONTAINED?
• Banana Cookies
• Caramel Bark
• Caramel Chips
• Banana Bites
• Energy Bites
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? You can find out more at This blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? You can find out more at This blog post
This might be a good option for you: Enjoy 35+ Fun Food Friday Recipes
Get in touch with me
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
We are grateful for your interest and wish you a happy career in teaching.