This can be used by 1st-12th grade students.
Included: PDF, 14 Pages
The perfect rainy day project is here!
Marc Allante has a unique technique called the “dripping”.
Color categories revised
- Grade 3 or higher
The visual language
- Primary colors
- Secondary colors
- Colors that are cold
- Warm colors
- White paper
- White cardboard
- Washable markers
- Black wooden pencil
- Painting with hard tempera
The following information is contained in this document:
- A detailed step-by-step guide with photographs.
- To add more variety, you can include drawings.
- An evaluation rubric.
Average duration: Four classes
I am grateful for your visit to my store!
Your feedback is most welcome.
I value your feedback as it helps me improve my resources. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
Click the below link to learn more:
For TpT credits, please click Provide Feedback
Each $1 you spend = 1 credit
50 Credits = 2.50 on a Purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.