This can be used by 8th-11th grade students.
Also available in PDF
This proven classroom-tested lesson plan will introduce your high school art classes to the art and technique of notan square. The lesson plan can be modified for distance learning. You can edit the documents/presentations 100% and download pdfs immediately.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The Teacher Packet
• Private streaming video intro / step by step demo (QR code and link provided)
• Two formal lesson plans
• Answer Key for student vocabulary page
• Powerpoint Presentation (fully scripted / narrated audio embedded)
• Preparation Checklist & Post Lesson Reflection Page
• 6 student examples
• QR code (png) to print or post as needed
The Student Packet
• Student Note Taking Guide (Video QR code embedded)
• Assignment overview with grading rubric
If you have any questions, please reach out to us. If you provide feedback, you can get TpT credits that you may use on any product in the TpT Store.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Get down-loadable information
The resource is available as a zip file. Teachers and students packets are available in word doc format for easy editing AND as pdf files for fast uploads. You can also download the student examples as jpgs.
You can’t wait for this resource to be available.
It is a great resource.