This can be used to teach Homeschoolers from the 1st through 6th grades.
Included: PDF, 12 Pages
This is a great project for children who love cats and bright colors!
Make a cat like Laurel burch. Use fantasy colors and let your imagination run wild.
It is all done using coloured felt markers.
This guide will show you how to create an individual work or a collective piece of art.
- Grade 1 – 6
The visual language
- The patterns
- Fantasy colours
- Tactile paper (glossy) 8.5×11
- Felt markers
- Individually, construction paper
The following information is contained in this document:
- Photos and a step-by-step explanation
- An evaluation rubric
Time: About 2 classes
We are grateful that you visited my shop!
Your feedback is most welcome.
I value your feedback as it helps me improve my resources. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
Click the below link to learn more:
For TpT credits, please click Provide Feedback
Each $1 you spend = 1 credit
50 Credits = 2.50 on a Purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
The art class I took loved it.
This is a great resource. We are grateful.