It can be used by 3rd-8th grade, Homeschool students.
Included: PDF, 30 Pages
Here is the project « My coat of ARTs ».
Children will be encouraged to design their own arms to reference the Middle Ages.
This is a great way to meet new people at the start of each school year.
Great for school-related events, such as knighthood.
- Grades 2 through 6.
- This works well for high school and junior high. More complex and detailed drawings can be achieved by students.
The visual language
- The patterns
- Lead pencil
- Photoscopies are included with the document
- Felt markers
- Permanent black felt pen (or black wood pencil)
- Cutters and glue
- Cardboard colored
The following information is contained in this document:
- An exhaustive description (2 pages)
- Information on the coat of arms
- Explanatory photos (6 pages)
- A question sheet « Who am I? » to help students define their own tastes
- 15 Images of coats of arms
- Six empty coat shapes that students can use as templates to design their projects
- For more inspiration, 8 pages of drawings
- Evaluation grid
- A complementary activity : Descriptive text « I present myself »
Seven steps to make an extraordinary coat of arms
Enjoy your creations!
We are grateful that you visited my shop!
Feedback is always welcome. I would appreciate your comments.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). The link below will take you to more information:
For TpT credits, please click Provide Feedback
One credit for every $1 spent
50 credits equal $2.50 savings on your purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.