It can be used to help 6th-12th-grade students.
This bookshelf log can be used by you or your students for keeping track of your books, whether you are using #firstpagefridays to experiment with reading independently in the classroom or taking part in independent reading.
There are many ways to use this product:
- Get #firstpagefridays started or #firstchapterfriday
- Keep track of independent books that students read
- You can use it as a note sheet for book talks
- Create a book list and a desire to read it.
This product includes:
- There are 9 types of bookcase templates
How to Edit and Use:
These templates can be used as Google Slides presentations. There are four templates that allow you to customize the text. Insert text using Word Art, a text box or both.
These other resources might be of interest to you:
- Write a Narrative to Tell Your Story
- For a character, a love poem
- The Great Gatsby: Full Unit Bundle
- Google Classroom Banners – Novel Images
You can earn points for leaving feedback, which will be applied towards free TPT purchase. Let me know how it goes!
© Mud and Ink Teaching This resource can only be used by One teacher This is the only exception. Teachers must also purchase their licenses. Let me know if there are any other licenses you would like to purchase. You are going to have an adventurous and rewarding teaching career.
Let’s stay connected!