Can be used for K – 12th, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschool, Staff students.
Includes: PDF, 210 pages
Complete The Order – Fast Food PREP, PAPERLESS, digital interactive activities to help practice vocational skills in reading fast food restaurant order receipts and checking to make sure the order has everything before giving to a customer. Contains common items like hamburger & ingredients, french fries, soft drinks, taco, ice cream and more. Distance or Remote learning
This Comes With:
- INTERACTIVE PDF for desktop (no internet needed) or online platforms like Google Classroom™ or Microsoft Teams™
- 32 Complete the order 1 Interactive Questions – specific to hamburger or sandwich ingredients
- 38 Complete the order 2 Interactive Questions – specific to whole orders
- Immediate positive reinforcement for correct answers, redirection for incorrect answers.
- Editable Google Form™ Quizzes (you will be given a link to make a copy to your Google Drive). There you can edit, remove, or add questions.
- Boom Cards™ decks Check out a FREE playable PREVIEW HERE! So students can hear the questions being asked, plays sound.
New to digital activities? Download the instructions for the interactive PDF, Google Forms, or Boom Cards HERE.
Want the TASK CARD versions of these activities? Check Out:
Check out other Digital Activities:
Before purchasing this product, please read the product description and check out the preview to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
★ HOW CAN YOU EARN TPT CREDITS?
Your feedback is appreciated as it helps me improve my resources. TpT gives you credit that you can use towards future purchases for your feedback. FACEBOOK
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET’S CONNECT:
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, updates, sales and freebies!
This is a great resource for my students to work on during our vocational time as we talk about jobs they could possibly do when they leave.
This was a great activity that my kids loved! Our EOY project for a year was to create a “restaurant” in a classroom. These were great for teaching my children how to order food.