This can be used by PreK-9th graders, as well as Homeschoolers.
Included: PDF, N/A
Thanks for visiting my website. Cooking & Craft Visual Recipe Pack!
The pack allows your students or clients to easily follow & make cooking and craft recipesThis is what it looks like. You can use it to incorporate cooking into your classroom or group lessons. You can use it as a curriculum to teach cooking throughout the year.
There are 10 recipes for each season (fall, winter, spring, & summer). You can also find 10 other recipes throughout the year. *The recipes in this pack are perfect for a group of 4 to 8 students depending on age*
Using these visual recipes you will be able to target the following skill areas: Vocabulary, Grammar (Nouns & Verbs), Answering/Asking Questions, Following Directions, Sequencing, Expressive Language, Social/Pragmatics, Basic Concepts, and Cooking Skills.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- Recipe Binder Cover, Divider Pages & Tabs (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Misc.), and Binder Spines
- Lesson plan template: Allows you to list all ingredients and tools needed for each recipe as well the speech/language objectives & CCSS that will be targeted.
- IEP Goal Sheet It is easy to include goals in your cooking lessons or speeches.
- Table of Contents
- 50 Visual Recipes There are 10 recipes for each season (fall, winter, spring, & summer). You can also find 10 other recipes throughout the year. ***Each recipe provides step by step directions with visuals and all pages are numbered.***
- Cards for cooking vocabulary: The vocabulary cards will make it easy to learn and review the ingredients, tools, actions, and other information. *They also work as VISUALS!*
- 50 comprehension cards for each recipe, with options of visual answers
- Data sheets (student & group): It is easy to collect data and monitor progress throughout the year.
- Parent letter & communication sheet: It is easy to share information with your parents, including recipes, goals/objectives and other details.
- Black & white MINI recipe booklet: Assemble and send home as a way to promote carryover and provide easy & fun homework.
This Visual Recipe Pack is a wonderful resource that I am sure you will enjoy throughout the school year. Cooking with students is a great way to improve your speech and language, while also having fun.
It is so much fun to see and hear how others use my resources. This truly makes my heart happy! Make sure you TAG ME On Instagram @live.Love.speechPlease let me know if you have any posts.
Click *FOLLOW ME* so you NEVER miss when a NEW resource & FREEBIES are posted!*
If you’re interested in MORE VISUALS & RECIPES…. Make sure you check these RESOURCES out!
Grab N’ Go Expanding Utterances
We are grateful for your support!
A Live Love Letter
My preschoolers loved making the delicious recipes. The recipes and photos were sent back to me along with the activities!
It’s great for teaching cooking skills in the classroom. My students love the comprehension questions! We are grateful!