It can be used by K-5th graders, as well as Homeschool students.
Included: PDF, N/A
*** $15.00 for all 11 Song Kits ***
***KID FRIENDLY MP3 Vocal Tracks are included***
This product works well in both the DISTANCE and Elementary Music classes.
This K-5th Complete Song Bundle contains 11 Song Kits
• Good Judgment
The Age of the Candidate is:
The following are included in each song kit:
• Words & Music: Melody line with Chords
• Songsheet with Lyrics only
• Easy Movement Suggestions for the song (simple hand movements with students standing in place.)
• MP3 tracks – Vocal & Accompaniment – This recording is not intended for professional use, but it can be used by music and non-music teachers alike to encourage students to join in the singing.
There are two versions for some of the songs – one for K-1st and one for 2nd-5th. These songs have a vocal accompaniment and a backing track.
You can download RESPONSIBILITY FREE to view the formats used in each Character Education Kit.
These are original songs that I wrote and used as a cooperative effort with our school counselor in our school’s K-5 CHARACTER EDUCATION program. They are easy enough to be taught to kindergarteners, and they can also be learned most songs by all grade levels.
K-2nd, I started each class singing the theme song of that month. Grades 3rd -5th would sing them a couple of times throughout the month and were always encouraged to “Help teach the song to younger siblings!”
This was an effort by the entire school that was greatly appreciated by all members of our school community. In an end-of the-year concert, my entire school choir would perform them.
I value your feedback very much! We are grateful!
Keep track of your TPT credit to be used on any future purchase!
· Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
· Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”
· Select “My Purchases”
· Click on “Paid Purchases”
· Click on Item purchased
· Click on “Provide Feedback”
· Choose ratings and leave feedback
These are some of the graphics used on cover pages:
© Joyful Music
This is a great tool to share with younger students at the start of each year. These character songs have inspired me to create a program.
It is an excellent resource. I look forward to this fall.