This can be used to homeschool 2nd through 4th grades
Most commonly used by 3rd or 4th grade students.
Included: PDF, 15 Pages
Students combine art and writing to create a beautiful classroom display. These prompts will give you great ideas for topics that can be discussed on Earth Day or prior. These writing prompts can be used as a jumping off point to address important environmental concerns.
These writing prompts were created for Earth Day. However, they are relevant to World Environment Day.
Here are some key features
- This package contains seven writing prompts.
- These Earth Day writing prompts come in two formats: 4×4 or 2×2 pages. The size you choose is up to you!
- There are many options. You can use one or all of them.
- The same piece can be completed by multiple students, but they may choose to make different pieces. Print the pages you like and then use them.
- These quilt squares can be joined to make an Earth Day display or bulletin board.
- The activity involves combining art and writing to make the quilt.
- The students and teachers will be proud to display their efforts and make it a memorable event.
- They are perfect for Earth Day celebrations in schools.
- You can use this to make a display for your literacy center, or for homework.
- You can help students create a mini quilt using 6 writing prompts.
- These writing prompts are suitable for grades 2 through 3.
- Although some 1st-grade teachers have successfully used them, there may not be enough room for students to write in the area. They can however be printed larger on a copier.
- Teachers commented on how they used quilts successfully with their older students, from 5th to 8th grade.
Take Advantage of the Bundle – This Writing Prompts Quilt is also available with 13 other seasonal Writing Prompts Quilt sets. You can purchase each one separately, or you can buy the whole bundle to save more than 40%.
These 7 writing prompts sheets can be downloaded here–
- Earth Day Poems
- Reduce, reuse and recycle
- Tree Facts and Opinions
- Water is precious
- Recycling and reusing an old T-shirt
- Help Our Earth, I Can
- I am Grateful For Our Earth
A great Earth Day activity that blends art and writing. Students will love to display it and be proud.
You can use this PDF file to make digital versions with Easel. Easel activities are pages in PDF that can be customized with Easel and then sent to students through Google Classroom. Google Classroom will be required in order to use Easel.
There are many writing quilts available.
Also, you might like:
Get the latest news from Games 4 Learning, including freebies, discounts and new products.
CLICK HERE Register to be a follower for updates
What you can do to receive TPT credit that you can use for future purchases Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
I hope that the quilt display is enjoyed by the children!
It was very enjoyable for me and my students. The activity was suitable for their grade. Water color was added to all of the projects. This is fantastic. We are grateful.
This resource was a treasure trove of information. Many of the options were so good that it was difficult for some students to decide.