It can be used to teach 3rd through 6th grades.
Included: PDF, 14 Pages
While studying Keith Haring’s work, students practice drawing the figure. Lesson Plans are professionally designed and contain the National Visual Art Standards. They also include objectives, an anticipatory set and supply list. The purpose of this lesson plan includes check for comprehension and closing. A second procedure can be used for older ages. The lesson can be used in 3rd through 6th grades and was successfully classroom-tested at 4th grade.
Included with this resource
- These lesson plans are professionally prepared and ready to use in your planbook.
- To extend/support your lesson, you can use the 3 Figure Drawing worksheets
- 1-color scheme worksheet (optional) to support additional curriculum
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions in color
- Mini-posters with colorful illustrations of art standards are available for download
- Printable colorful mini-poster of objectives written as student-friendly “I can” statements
- For your bulletin board or word wall, print this colorful vocabulary list
- Materials list
- Guide to teacher preparation step by step
- Two options for evaluation rubrics to be used by you and your students in order to evaluate their work
- To be saved for future lessons, a teacher reflection page can be created.
Don’t miss any of my new art room tested, student approved lessons. Follow me on Twitter to stay in touch TpTThese platforms are available:
Please review the Q&A for this resource and read the reviews from other teachers which may help answer your questions. Any questions? Please contact me.
CONDITIONS OF USE
A single license can be purchased to allow you:
· Use or copy this resource for use in your classroom
· Privately share with your students on your learning management system (LMS)
The license is not valid for:
· Sharing any portion of this resource with colleagues.
· Posting this resource to public websites or platforms.
· Creating free or paid commercial classes based on this resource.
The entire resource can be downloaded as one PDF.
Excellent resource for Keith Haring teaching. This was a great resource for teaching Keith Haring. My students absolutely loved it!