Can be used for 3rd – 5th, Homeschool students.
Includes: PDF, 48 pages
Bestseller! This is a great unit for back to school! Ideal for remote and distance learning. This resource aligns with the Common Core and TEKS Standards grades 3 – 5. It provides everything you need for teaching drama to your students in the classroom or library, homeschool, drama club, or anywhere else.
Here’s just an idea of how other teachers feel about this unit…
“This was SUCH a great resource!! This saved me hours of prep time and was easy for me to adapt to my needs. We are grateful!
“Lesson plans to my drama unit…done!” Thank you for being such an amazing resource!
It’s a wonderful resource for drama. I loved the coloring sheet for the script. It was both engaging for my students and time-saving. We are grateful.
“Wonderful unit. Students had so much fun!!
“These activities were very helpful in teaching the elements and drama. They were very enjoyable for my children!”
You can see the PREVIEW to get an idea of what this resource has to offer.
This AWESOME product includes:
– Detailed unit lesson plans for at least 5 days (with ideas to extend to two weeks!)
– An awesome teaching Powerpoint to introduce the drama genre and the elements of drama using colorful photographs and easy-to-remember vocabulary definitions
– Foldables and other resources to use for your ELA interactive notebook
– Printable anchor chart that you can print, assemble, laminate, and use again and again!
Scene from an original drama that can be used in close reading. Color-code your evidence for students. This is a great tool for assessment and homework!
– Task cards are available for small groups, centers, independent practice and other purposes. Answer key included.
– Vocabulary cards for ELA focus wall, pocket chart, interactive notebook, or more
– Graphic organizer for students to use to write their own drama script
– Ideas and resources for centers and small groups
– Links to online resources
– Compare and contrast activity
You may also be interested in other ELA products. Click here to see more:
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Please follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Christie Dalton @ The Kind Librarian
My students and I loved this resource! It was a super easy way to hit home the elements of a drama. I loved all the activities included.
I am excited to use this during our elements of poetry unit. I love that there are so many activities and components to keep students engaged and focused. Thank you!