It can be used by students who are not of the same grade.
Special education for autism and visual and functional life skills. Student is required to decide if the purchased grocery items are EXPIRED, STILL GOOD and by what date. NO PAPER, PAPERLESS. Distance learning or remote learning
- INTERACTIVE PDF for desktop (no internet needed) or online platforms like Google Classroom™ or Microsoft Teams™
- 39 interactive questions total
- Positive reinforcement immediately for the correct answers and redirection for those with incorrect answers
- For data collection, numbered questions are ideal. Free progress monitoring/answer sheets Click HERE
- Editable Google Form™ QuizzesYou will receive a link that allows you to save a copy of the email to your Google Drive. You can then edit, add or delete questions.
- Boom Cards™ decks Play the FREE demo PREVIEW HERE!
New to digital activities?Instructions for using the interactive PDF, Google Forms and Boom Cards can be downloaded HERE.
Permission granted for the symbols used in this resource Crick Software – The SymbolStix symbols ©2010-2015 News-2-You, IncThey may only be used pursuant to a contractual agreement. All rights worldwide reserved
You would like to see the Task Card version of this activity You can find the task card version here
Other Digital Activities
To determine whether this resource will be suitable for students, read the full description before purchasing. You can contact me if you have any questions.
★ How can you earn TPT credits?
As it helps me make improvements and develop better resources, your feedback is highly valued. If you provide feedback, you will be rewarded by TpT with credit that can be used towards future purchases.
★ CONDITIONS OF USE
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET’S CONNECT
To be first to learn about updates and new resources as well as sales, follow my social media pages and shop.
Ilovethisactivity.Wecannot cook; currently, this activity allows students to maintain skills learned and help clean out old food at home.
Great resource. It was very well received by my students. There was never a single student that wasn’t engaged throughout the lesson.