It can be used by 3rd through 12th grade Homeschool students.
Includes PDF and 30 pages
I am pleased to share this drawing project using coloured pencil crayons. The Eye of the Dragon!
- This program is for students from Grades 3 to 8.
Language for visuals:
- The student will learn to create color gradients.
- Coloured pencil crayons
- White cardboard 8 x6 inches
- Lead pencil
The following information is contained in this document:
- Instructions: 2 Pages
- An introduction game that uses images.
- Photo explanations: 15 pages
- Six images to inspire:
- Rubric for evaluation.
- The chronomatic circle.
- Learn how to colour-gradate with guided exercises
It takes approximately 6 times
There are 13 steps that you can take to create the Eye of the Dragon.
Enjoy your creativity!
I am grateful for your visit to my store!
Your feedback is welcome. I value your feedback as it will help me improve my resources. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). The link below will take you to more information:
For TpT credits, please click Provide Feedback
One credit for every $1 spent
50 credits equal $2.50 savings on your purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Students loved drawing a dragon’s eye. They had an amazing time and this project proved to be very popular. It was amazing to see how each student’s dragon eyes looked different.
It was very enjoyable for me and my students. It was even tested a couple of times by my students to ensure it was right! They engaged throughout the entire time.