This can be used to help PreK – 12th grades.
Included: PDF, 29 Pages
The visual worksheets and recipes make it possible to both teach and practice your cooking skills at the school while also hosting an event such as a Fall Fest. Fun Food Fridays are possible with the help of these Halloween recipes.
There are also visual suggestions for:
- Apple Cider(crockpot).
- Mummy Dogs(oven).
- Mix Autumn Trail Mix No appliances required.
- Cookie Teeth (no appliances needed, pre-cooked cookies)
- Pumpkin Faces (no appliances needed)
Each recipe includes:
- Visual RecipeThe one-page visual recipe below is great for visual learners.
- Sequencing Worksheets1. Worksheets equals 3 levels
- 1: Copy both sentences and images and cut them out
- 2. Partially cut and paste the remaining half and then draw/write it
- 3: Write the steps for the recipe.
- Review / QuizTwo levels.
- 1. Students circle symbols that are supported to help them answer
- 2: Text and space are used for writing answers
Also included are visual shopping lists!
To see more, download the preview.
Get an email notification when new products are added and how to get them sold:
✯You will be officially a follower if you click the “Follow Me!” green star at the top of every page in my store.
✎Follow me FacebookFor lots of amazing ideas and great sales