Can be used for PreK – K, Homeschool
Mostly used with PreK students.
Includes: PDF, 109 pages
Farm Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! This teacher planning web breaks down the theme, week by week, and provides a book list. These labels and photos show you how to set up your Farm in a dramatic play center. Print the labels, signs and craftivity patterns. Let the fun begin! This theme integrates math, science, literacy, science and social skills into children’s play. This unit is designed for preschool, pre-K, or kindergarten classes.
Use printable props to create a farm theme within your dramatic play centre. Include oral language, literacy math, science, fine motor opportunities, and support for current learning standards.
Get this product along with ALL of my other dramatic play themes in the Dramatic Play Bundle for Preschool, Pre-k, and Kindergarten.
• Teacher Planning Web
• Parent Note
• How to Set up the Center
• Up Close Photographs of the Center
• Labels (with and without words)
• Farm Student Idea Web/Chart
• Role Necklaces
• Role Poster (with picture cue cards)
• Farmers’ Day/Schedule
• Farm Bunting Sign & Student Made Sign
• Signs: corn field, dirt pile, tractor parking, flower garden, vegetable garden, berry patch, orchard, barn, sheep barn, cow barn, goat barn, farm house, pig pen, and chicken house (with and without words)
• Farm Animal Craftivity: chick, chicken, cow, pig, sheep, and goat (how to & patterns)
• Tractor Directions (how to create)
• Hay & Hay Bales (how to & patterns)
• Chicken House & Eggs (how to & patterns)
• Cow, Sheep, & Pig Pens (how to & patterns)
• Flower Garden, Vegetable Garden, Berry Patch, Orchard, and Corn Field Directions (how to create)
• Paper Fruit, Veggies, & Flowers Patterns
• To Do Lists (3 Variations)
• Inventory List (2 Variations)
Take the farm theme all over your classroom with Farm Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten.
You can also find more DRAMATIC PLAY sets.
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.
Farms came up as a bit of a surprise interest in my class, and this resource was a fabulous addition to the class to help stimulate their play and their writing around farms and animals. So much to choose from, I was able to grab what would work for me and leave what wasn’t going to be possible.
I always love the Dramatic Play ideas from P.O.P., and this one did not disappoint. My personal favorite part was the many ideas and ways kids could decorate our “farm” on their own. Not tons of printable/laminated stuff, but their own ideas and creativity at work.