Useful for PreK – K and Homeschool
Most commonly used for PreK students.
Included: PDF, 56 Pages
Are your kids excited to go to the Farmers Market with you? The 56-page Farmers Market Dramatic Play Set includes everything you need to set up a Farmers Market within your home.
You will find a wide range of stickers and accessories that can transform your space to a Farmers Market.
- Welcoming to Farmers Market. Full page sign
- Farmers Market: Open/Closed
- The Market Poster Around (with real Farmers Market Images).
- Farm Fresh Eggs Sign (1/2 page & Full page)
- Raw Local Honey Sign (1/2 page & Full page)
- Fresh Cut Flowers Sign (1/2 page & Full Page)
- Fresh Local Produce Sign (1/2 page & Full Page)
- You can support local farmers (Fullpage)
- Produce Labels with real photos include Apples, Pumpkins Eggs Cucumbers Corn and Grapes. Melon, Celery, Lettuce, Potatoes, Peppers, Squash, Pears, Berries, Tomatoes, Flowers, Jam, Honey, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peas, Onion, Garlic, Peaches, Lemons, Oranges. Eggplant. Bananas. Green Beans. Asparagus. Artichokes. Mushrooms.
- Price Labels (Pre-made + blank ones)
- Honey & Jam Labels
- Market Stand Item Tags
- Sign up for the Market Jobs when you work in this industry
- If I am in the market, sign
- Job Assignment Headbands & Cards
- A Mini book for Farmers Markets that you can fold and color
- Farmers Market Bunting Sign
- Farmers Market Shopping List (a premade list and blank listing)
- Printable scale
- Blank Editable Labels
Also included in this pack are TOS and Directions as well as Graphics Credit, Suggested Items to Add to the Theme, and Graphics Credit.
These are some other things you might like
Your photos of me using my products would be great!
Tag me: #prekprintablefun
All of the dramatic play packets by this seller are absolutely amazing. They are so engaging and fun! I love the style of these play packs.
The pack includes everything needed to create a dramatic area. It was a huge success with students who turned their backyard into a farmers market. This pack had all sorts of different fruits and veggies.