This can be used to help students not in the appropriate grade.
Includes PDF and 77 pages
• Save money by buying the YEAR BOUNDLE. •
FEBRUARY VIDEO RECIPE | 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of February.
This collection of recipes can be used to teach your students how to prepare delicious meals, as well as helping them achieve their IEP goals.
EACH RECIPE CONTAINES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• …and more!
Each recipe includes a digital visual recipe.
What RECIPES ARE IN THE SET?
• Yogurt Bites
• Strawberry Coconut Chow
• Cheesecake Bites
• Sour Grapes
• Chocolate Sprinkled Pretzels
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? You can find out more at This blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? This is the place to look. This blog post
This might be a good option for you: 35+ Recipes to Make Friday Fun!
Get in touch with me
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thank you for looking and happy teaching!
It was a wonderful way to start the valentines’ week and prepare for our last-day ‘tasting party’. I found that the student recipes were easy to follow and my picky students were able to enjoy all of their creations over the next week.
They were wonderful to share in person with my students, but it is exciting to be able to do the same thing online with them in just a few weeks. You can have fun, be excited and still function with your students using this tool.