Can be used for PreK – K, Homeschool
Mostly used with PreK students.
Includes: PDF, 95 pages
Fire House Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center. The teacher planning web provides a breakdown of the theme week-by-week and includes a list of books. These labels and photos show you how to set up your Fire Station in a dramatic play center. Print the labels and signs and create the props. This theme integrates literacy, math, language, literacy and fine motor into children’s play. This unit is designed for preschool, pre-k or kindergarten classrooms.
This theme is perfect for a community theme or a firestey theme.
Bundle and Save! Get this product along with ALL of my other dramatic play themes in my Dramatic Play Bundle for Preschool, Pre-k, and Kindergarten
• Teacher Planning Web
• Fire House Parent Note
• How to Set up the Fire Station with Prop List
• Up Close Classroom Photographs of the Fire Station in Action
• Labels (with and without words)
• Student Idea Web/Chart (Firefighters Can, Need, Are)
• Role Necklaces & Posters: Firefighter, 911 Operator, Person Who Needs Help
• Bunting Sign (Fire Station and blank pennants)
• 10 Signs (ex: Open, Closed, Fire Truck Parking, 911 Operator Station, Stop/Drop/Roll, ect.) with and without words
• What’s the Emergency Posters (posters to show different types of emergencies)
• Emergency Reports (two options)
• Phone and Phone Books (how to make & printables)
• DIY Fire Engine (how to make & printables)
• Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hydrant, and Air Tanks (how to make & printables)
• Fire & House Instructions
• Fire Cups and Boxes (how to make & printables)
• Road Maps (tracing maps of cities/neighborhoods)
• Fire House Clock
Fire Station goes perfectly with a Community Helper theme! Take the theme all over your classroom with Community Helpers Math and Literacy Centers
Check out more DRAMATIC PLAY sets!
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. These terms apply to all electronic files that you purchase or download. This file is intended for personal/single-classroom use only. You may not distribute, post this document on the internet, copy, edit, or resell any part of it. All content of this document is protected under copyright.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there were TPT School Accounts available? Talk to your administrator and find out if your school will buy this for you classroom.
It was a great unit to help community volunteers and for when the fire department visited schools. They loved the play area with dramatic materials.
This is the first center that I introduce in the fall. This is their favorite. Who doesn’t love to spray pretend fire with a fire hose? (okay, an old garden hose, but still…) The children love to be the dispatcher who takes the calls and then marks the appropriate box so the fire fighters know where they are going and what’s the emergency. You can also add a 911 song to get them ready for action!