Useful for the 8th-12th
This is a great tool for 8th or 9th graders.
Includes PDF and 1 page
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL QUESTIONS MIDDLE HIGH
This ready-to use assignment will make your first day back at school easy. This assignment was created by me to get to know my students academically and personally at the start of every year/semester. This is a long 18 question survey. I find it helpful to read the responses and gain a greater understanding of what they mean. You can do this as homework or a silent assignment in class.
8. What would you love to do academically in the next school year? Explain
10. What are your interests and hobbies? These hobbies/interests should be explained.
What past achievements inspired you to be successful this year? Example: praise, awards, trophies, certificates, etc.
Important: This is not a survey. These are quick answer questions, where students can write answers.
TEACHER COMMENTS ON THIS RESOURCE
• Loved this questionnaire. I was able to better get to understand my students this year. It will be a great tool that I’ll continue to use for many, many more years.
• A great resource for the start of the school year. Great questions for getting to know students at a deeper level.
• Thanks I’m ready for the first day of class!
Do you like this resource? You can click the link below to see more Presto Plans.
© Presto Plans