Can be used for 6th – 8th students.
Includes: PDF, 53 pages
I love food and I also love travelling so what not combine the two. When I travel, one of my favourite things is to try new cuisines. So here is a brand new lesson plan on “Food around the world”.
Many worksheets are available in black and white, with answers keys. Many worksheets also come with a simplified version, which is useful for those who are slow or need more help.
For more on Food, check out my Food and Lunches lesson plan
– Memory Game
– Crosswords: Breakfast
– UPDATE OCTOBER 2020: What do you see for breakfast?
: all “soundcloud”/Youtube
links are included, just click on the “ear” on the worksheet or flash the QR code
– VIDEO: Sesame Street
– AUDIO: Girl’s breakfast (click on the names for links)
– UPDATE OCTOBER 2020 VIDEO: English breakfast
– History of Pancakes
– Harry Potter’s feast
– Food map: where the dishes come from
– Food of the word (based on the Memory Game)
– UPDATE OCTOBER 2020: Celebrity breakfasts
– UPDATE OCTOBER 2020: school lunches (includes an evaluation version)
– audio comprehension
– short writing assignment
– vocabulary assignment
– UPDATE OCTOBER 2020: reading assignment
– create a pizza
# These worksheets can only be used by one teacher for personal classroom.
You can purchase additional licenses at a reduced price for your coworkers.
# You cannot resell it, or claim it as yours.
Thank you for your understanding. To help me improve, please comment and rate. You will also earn credits for future purchases, so it’s a win-win!
Follow me ☕
** Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for purchasing.
Copyright 2017 Pumpkin Brownies
Clipart credits to Teachers Resource Force, Educlips, Little Red’s clip art, Illumismart, Zip a dee doo dah, Ever English Designs, Ramona M Graphics, Artifex, Doodle Dad
Fonts by Hello Fonts, Teaching Talking, KB Fonts
Cover: Allison Fors, Dancing Crayon