It can be used to teach PreK-12th, High School, College, and Adult Education as well as Homeschooling.
Also includes: PDF and 32 pages
120 Flashcards: 2 sets of visually differentiated flashcards for practicing matching, sorting and identifying vocabulary. There are two sets: one with the word at the back and the other with the word facing the visuals. Activities for working task bins and small group lessons are easy to setup. Eight category cards are also included for sorting.
chop, peel, slice, dice, mince, knead, grill, sprinkle, cut out, bake, roast, boil, fry, whisk, toast, deep fry, mix, beat, whip, stir, shake, add, melt, roll, scrape, wash, pour, empty, dry, fold, freeze, thaw/defrost, spread, tenderize, season, marinade, fill, skewer, cool, serve, shred, grate, microwave, blend, measure, squeeze, preheat, mash, stuff, drain, rinse, separate, remove, scramble, tear, open, cover, grease, & sauté.
- Give flashcards out to the students. Teacher writes the word (that matches one of their flashcards) on a small whiteboard and asks students to read the word, or asks “Who has…(word)”. (eg. Who has…Soap)
- You can play Go Fish to improve your social skills if you have at most two flashcard sets.
- Give flashcards out to the students. Teacher holds up a (matching) visual and asks students to make a match or “Who has…”
- Give flashcards out to your students. Teacher describes the visual, whether it be the color & shape, or the definition. The flashcard must be described by the teacher.
- It is possible to make your lesson fun and competitive. It is an engaging way to engage students in your lesson. The flash cards will be multiplied if students have correct answers.
- Memory game – If you have 2 sets of flashcards to hand, lay them face up and ask students to find the visual that matches.
- Sort flashcards according to categories
- These can be used in task boxes. Have students match pictures to create picture-to-word pairs.
Please read through the description of the product and review the preview before you purchase this product. This will help to decide if it is suitable for you. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out:
★ HOW DO YOU RECIEVE TPT CREDITS
I value your feedback as it allows me to improve my services and make better products. If you provide feedback, you will be rewarded by TpT with credit that can be used towards future purchases.
★ CONDITIONS OF USE
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ Let’s Connect:
To be first to learn about updates and new resources as well as sales, follow my social media pages and shop.