It can be used by students who are not of the same grade.
Includes PDF and 40 pages
With this resource, you can help your patience to approach feeding therapy with an engaged, objective and positive manner. The “food science experiments” were designed to provide leveled activities for your patient to “research” various foods. These worksheets can be used for therapeutic activities and home programs for patients with sensory issues.
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ Level 1: Surveys & Observations
- Family Survey: What foods do you like?
- Family Survey: What are your strategies for trying new foods?
- Food Data Sheets (2 pages to explore properties of single foods)
- Food Data Sheets (4 pages to explore the similarities of different foods’ properties)
- What’s Different: explore the difference between different brands of the same food
- Venn Diagram: compare & contrast two foods
○ Level 2: Food Experiments
- Sink or Float
- Which food dissolves the fastest?
- Which food can you spit the farthest?
○ Level 3: Taste Tests Part 1
- Which food is the spiciest?
- Which food is the saltiest?
- Which food is the sweetest?
- Which food is the most sour?
○ Level 4: Taste Tests Part 2
- Taste Test Tongue Map (with taste bud zones)
- Taste Test Tongue Map (without taste bud zones)
- What face do you make?
- Battle of the sauces (2 pages)
- Taste Test: Methods for Food Improvement
- Location Test Test- Did it Change?
- Evaluation of Presentations: Is it possible to change the flavor by changing how they are presented?
○ Level 5: Personal Data Tracking
- Food Tracking Chart: How many times have it been tried?
- Please fill the Taste Test Tube (5 space)
- Please fill out the Taste Test Tube (ten spaces).
- Food Tracking Test Tubes (5 spaces per)
- Food Tracking Test Tubes (protein and vegetable, fruits, and meals- each 10 spaces)
○ Push the green star! You can find new resources as high as 50% in my shop.
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at [email protected] or leave a Question in my store. Your satisfaction is very important to me!
● VIP Emails Access my therapy tips and exclusive deals with my freebie library!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog Here are some helpful suggestions and feedback for your therapy area
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . This item can only be used by one customer. It cannot be shared with any other professionals. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing this resource. However, you are welcome to share pages with your students as necessary. We appreciate your understanding and support.