This can be used to help students not in the appropriate grade.
Includes PDF and 15 pages
How do I store it safely? How do you store the food? What are the best places to store food? Are you looking for a fridge, refrigerator, or pantry? Amazing Life Skills Activity for Special Education with Real Images!
It comes with:
- 64 Task cards with limited number of answers
- Task box cover page
- Includes 1 blank taskcard. You can add your image to it or combine it with an ad item.
- For group lessons or students of a higher level, extension questions.
- For data collection, numbering the task cards is a great way to collect information. Get FREE Progress Monitoring/Answer Sheets for Task Cards Click HERE
- For long-term use, print, laminate and cut
- The student will need to decide where the food should be stored (e.g. The freezer is where you keep ice.
- Mark the answer with clothes pins, dry erase markers or cloth pins.
- This is a great tool for teaching small groups and organizing work tasks.
You can get the same task card in different answers fields.
You want the paperless, no prep digital version? You can check out:
See other life skill Task Cards
OR Save money & get the GROWING BUNDLE of Task Cards:
Please read through the description of the product and review the preview before you purchase this product. This will help to decide if it is suitable for your students. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out:
★ WHAT ARE THE BEST WAYS TO RECIEVE TPT CREDITS?
I value your feedback as it allows me to improve my services and make better products. You can earn credits from TpT for leaving feedback.
★ CONDITIONS OF USE
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ Let’s Connect:
To be first to learn about updates and new resources as well as sales, follow my social media pages and shop.
Theseareawesome!Iteachlittles and we have a play kitchen in our classroom. They will allow me to share my knowledge about where our food comes from. Many thanks!
Fiona makes it easy to use her resources. I’ve been using Fiona’s products for 6 years and they have all been great! Your products make our lives so much easier.