This can be used to teach K-3rd and Homeschool students.
Also available in PDF
• Save money by buying the BOUNDLE. •
DIGITAL + PRINTABLE – Use these leveled and adapted readers to show your students how to make an Ice Cream Sundae.| Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students the steps of how to make an ice cream sundae.
• Level 1 – 10 page book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 – 10 page book with 4 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book – great for keeping data)
JUST ADDED Digital Adapted Book is available for Levels 1, 2 and 3 in Google Drive/Google Slides.
These adapted books need to be put together.
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. To hold it together, punch a hole in the middle.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Attach a Velcro to the back of every answer piece.
See a video of the event. PREVIEWWhat are you waiting for? Get a set leveled and adapted readers GRATIS Here
More information Here are the Adapted books
Get in touch with me
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
We are grateful for your interest and wish you a happy career in teaching.
It’s a wonderful resource.
It would be great if there was level 1.5. Level 1 is way too basic for my kids, but level 2 for some is far too complicated. Otherwise, I am extremely happy! Cute, but real clipart to keep the kids entertained.