It can be used by Homeschool students for grades 4-7.
Includes PDF and 16 pages
Two paintings of Vincent Van Gogh are available for you to discover through this project: “Starry Night” and “Sunflowers”.
You can create your very own painting by using these paintings as an inspiration.
Enjoy the sun with this “sunny” project.
- Grades 3 and above
- Interessant for junior high school
Language for visuals:
- Lines with curved edges
- Use cold colours
- Use warm colours
- Mixing colours
- Liquid Tempera paints
- Colored wax crayons
- Glue sticks
- Hot glue: Easier
- 2 White cardboards, 8.5×11
- 1 cardboard 8.5 x 11 cut in half
- Therefore, every student will require 3 boxes.
The following information is contained in this document:
- This comprehensive guide includes step-by–step instructions and photos.
- An evaluation rubric
- An « artwork appreciation” for « Starry night” at the end of the document with suggested answers.
Time: 6 classes
We are grateful that you visited my shop!
Feedback is welcome.
I value your feedback as it helps me improve my resources. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
The link below will take you to more information:
For TpT credits, please click Provide Feedback
One credit for every $1 spent
50 Credits = 2.50 on a Purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
I found this very helpful as I am not an artist. My classmates loved designing their Van Gogh pieces!
It was great! The steps were clearly broken down, which was great for me and my students. The results were amazing! This is definitely something I’ll use again next year.