This can be used to help students not in the appropriate grade.
Included: PDF, 72 Pages
• Save money by buying the YEAR BOUNDLE. •
JANUARY VISUAL RECIPES – 5 visual recipes featuring REAL photos of each step, for January.| 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of January.
You can use this collection of recipes as a way to get your students cooking, while also helping with IEP goals.
EACH RECIPE CONTAINES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• …and more!
Each recipe includes a digital visual recipe.
What recipes are included?
• Hot Cocoa Dip
• Lunch Box Kabobs
• Melted Snowmen
• Snow Mix
• Cranberry and Raisin Logs
Send me an email if you’d like to view a complete list of ingredients prior to purchasing.
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? You can find out more at This blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? This is the place to look. This blog post
Also, you might like: Enjoy 35+ Fun Food Friday Recipes
Get in touch with me
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
We are grateful for your interest and wish you a happy career in teaching.
I loved teaching my students how to prepare healthy meals in the classroom. Instructions are easy to follow, and the resources are available in many formats.
These visual recipes are a hit with my students as well as mine! I was able adapt them to my own cooking lesson using COVID guidelines.