Can be used for PreK – 5th, Homeschool
Mostly used with Kindergarten and 2nd students.
This set of illustrations includes various junk foods.
You will receive 44 high quality image files, which includes 22 color images and 22
black & white images in 300dpi png.
This set is also part of a larger Food Groups Bundle
This set includes:
- Candy bar
- Cotton candy
- Fried Chicken
- French fries
- Fruit snacks
- Fudge sundae
- These images cannot be used to create clip art. Images must be secured in the resource and locked in their place.
- Paperless Resources uses are fine in commercial products as long as the image is flattened as part of the slide background and not loose in the file.
- The Standard License allows Boom Cards to be used as both moveable and non-moveable. The Standard License allows only Boom Cards to be used in a moveable manner.
- Personal classroom use: The images may be used in lessons, activities, SMART board or PowerPoint lessons/activities that are not distributed or sold. PowerPoint must have the images flattened to fit the slide background.
- Commercial credit is required: A link to Whimsy Clips is required in both commercial products and freebies. Link back can be made with either a text link, or the logo included in the zip files.
- Internet/Website/Blog Usage & Design: Images are not allowed to be displayed on blog posts, websites of any type, or anywhere else on the Internet. This includes, but isn’t limited to, teacher web pages and school websites. This is strictly prohibited.
Please read the full TOU here:
*** If you need MOVEABLE Clip Art for your projects please see Whimsy Clips and as well as other paperless design elements in the . Only sets and bundles marked as “Moveable Pieces” or “Moveable Clip Art” in the title are allowed as movable pieces in the following programs: Google Slides™, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
** If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. We are so grateful!
Original Illustrations © Whimsy Clips L.L.C.
Connect with Whimsy Clips:
*Whimsy Clips Instagram
Keywords: nutrition, sweets, food, cook, cooking, health,
These are so cute and were perfect for my students to help them write in their journals about our favorite fun foods!! Thank you!
To practice fluency, I created emergent reader sentences using the images. The illustrations were clear enough to provide clues, but not distract from the text. These illustrations will be useful for our restaurant centre materials when we return our centers (fingers crossed for next years!).