Can be used for PreK – 1st, Homeschool
Mostly used with 1st students.
Includes: PDF, 38 pages
Sequencing is a skill that may be learned as early as preschool. This paper craft is fun and easy to do. It also includes lesson plans, organizing steps, and writing activities. Take your students through the differentiated steps of making a basic cheese pizza, or go further to create a pepperoni or combination pizza. This craft-ivity comes with worksheets. It can be used for teaching or practicing the skills to follow directions and sequence.
- Lesson Plans
- Writing Assessment with Rubric
- A craft-ivity in which students can create their own paper pizza.
- Students will be engaged in the cutting, pasting and ordering of pizza making steps. There are 3 different levels for differentiation; four basic steps, five steps, and then the steps for creating their own personal pizza.
- You’ll find pages with images of the pizza and pages with a circle for students to draw the pizza. Use those pages based on your students’ needs.
- Three pages where students can write sentences explaining the steps involved in making a pizza.
- There are four basic steps to making a pizza.
- Sentence strips to order.
- A Differentiated Flip-Flap book to demonstrate understanding of the steps.
- Ordinal Number Cards
- 2 Types of Assessments
How much more fun might it be if you followed this with making a real pizza with your students?
If you like this and would like more, check out my Build a Burger
OR even my Carve a Jack-o-Lantern
If you’d like to receive email notifications regarding resource launches, sales, or general store news, click on the star or “follow me” button at the top of any page within my store. And Thanks!!
After your purchase, you may provide feedback by going back to your “My Purchases” page.. Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short, specific comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.