This can be used to help students not in the appropriate grade.
Includes PDF. 73 pages
• Save money by buying the YEAR BOUNDLE. •
5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of March.| 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of March.
You can use this collection of recipes as a way to get your students cooking, while also helping with IEP goals.
Each Recipe Includes:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• …and more!
Each recipe includes a digital visual recipe.
WHAT RECIPES ARE CONTAINED?
• Veggie Bowls
• Shamrock Pretzels
• S’More Mix
• Chocolate Covered Oreos
• Fruit Cake Mix
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? Take a look at This blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? You can find out more at This blog post
This might be a good option for you: 35+ Recipes to Make Friday Fun!
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thank you for looking and happy teaching!
These recipes are a hit with my students. These pages are great for helping students to understand the process and visuals allow them to follow along once they’ve made the dish.
These tasks are very interesting and students do a great job of sequencing them. These help me plan flawlessly my Fridays! Students love to cook with us and we always enjoy the time spent together cooking these amazing recipes. It really connects it and helps continue the thinking processes of my students!