It can be used by K-6th graders, Homeschoolers.
Includes PDF. 73 pages
NEW 2020 Edition!
Updated format. Clearer to read, brighter examples, and better photos. 15 complete art lessons This feature 12 outstanding artists A PDF eBook with 73 pages. * An art history lesson and background on each featured artist. * Supply Lists * Full-color examples of actual student artwork. * Detailed step-by-step directions.
You can find this link:
- Wassily Kandinsky Concentric Circular Circles
- Wassily Kandinsky Transfer Mess-Free Printmaking
- Henri Matisse Fish Bowl Collage
- Morris Louis Drip Paintings
- Jackson Pollock marble madness
- Jackson Pollock tennis ball painting
- Pablo Picasso Split Personality
- Pablo Picasso Funny Face Collage
- Henri Rousseau Jungle Collage
- Robert Lobe Foil Trees
- Paul Cezanne Fruit Bowl Still Life
- Mark Rothko Color Studies
- Faith Ringgold Story Quilt Squares
- Georgia O’Keeffe Flowers
- David Hockney Recycle Collage
For even more art lesson projectsYou can also see individual artist packets of Faith Ringgold and Georgia O’Keeffe as well as Wassily Kandinsky. You can also find me on Facebook. Learn more about art history, and get involved in art projects You can find them in my ebooks Exploring MORE Great Artists Volume 2 & Exploring EVEN More Great Artists Vol 3: UPDATED FOR 2020 These ebooks are available in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop!
These are great projects, easy to comprehend and provide some background information on artists. Many thanks!
This is exactly what we wanted for our famous homeschool artist unit. We were very pleased with our projects, even though we face some challenges in motor skills. Every penny was well spent!