It can be used by students who are not of the same grade.
Includes PDF and 72 pages
• Save money by buying the YEAR BUNDLE. •
NOVEMBER VIDEO RECIPES – 5 visual recipes featuring REAL images of each step.| 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of November.
This collection of recipes can be used to teach your students how to prepare delicious meals, as well as helping them achieve their IEP goals.
EACH RECIPE CONTAINES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• …and more!
Each recipe includes a digital visual recipe.
What RECIPES ARE IN THE SET?
• Grateful Grub
• Candy Pretzels
• Fruit Salsa
Send me an email if you’d like to view a complete list of ingredients prior to purchasing.
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? You can find out more at This blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? You can find out more at This blog post
This might be a good option for you: Enjoy 35+ Fun Food Friday Recipes
Get in touch with me
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thank you for looking and happy teaching!
It provides many support options for me and my students. They will love the recipes!
This was a great resource! The cooking activity is a favorite with my kids. It would be great if there were a way to turn the photos and every step into slideshows that could then be displayed on a smartboard. This would allow the children to easily see the next steps on the smartboard, due to the spread of the pandemic. It’s a wonderful idea and I plan to make all of your recipes! It was a pleasure to make!