It can be used by Homeschool, 2nd and 4th-grade students.
Includes PDF and 19 pages
These passion projects will help your students to be more engaged in the learning process. Students will learn more if learning is enjoyable. This is best done by letting students choose the topic!
Ever wonder what your students would think if they could discover the things that interest them and then be interested in learning more? How would your students do different things simultaneously? Is it chaotic? But not if you plan your hour with focus and guidelines. Passion Projects is here to help you achieve your goals.
Procedure:The sessions will last for 3-4 hours per week.
- Instruct your students about Passion Projects.
- In class, assign the “I wonder” sheet to get kids thinking.
- To introduce parents to your child, send a letter home. Encourage parents to support their child in creating a passion wallet at home. See pictures
- Start making folders for your papers. I use two pocket folders. Color cover pages.
- Have fun! To kick-off the Passion Project Hour, have a little celebration.
- Answer questions regarding your likes and talents.
- Interview the teacher to discuss the project. Make a photocopy to keep for your records and send it home with parent feedback.
- Start using your time to complete projects. Instruct students how to make use of technology. To learn more about their topic.
- Allow students to present their work any way they like.
Photos and other suggestionsFor passion pockets Anchor chartAnd Ideas for celebrations
I wonder pagesOne image for boys, one for girls.
For students and teachers, please fill out the interview form
The project chosen by the student will determine the learning standards. It is easy to help your students select projects that align with their tier passions and reinforce any skills they might need.
Simple to useCheck out my blog to get more information and see the product being used. Passion Projects Wednesdays (Wonder Wednesdays)
Also, you might like:
For great ideas, and even freebies, be sure to keep following this blog:
BLOG Writing Stuff
FACEBOOK Facebook page The Write Stuff
PINTEREST Pinterest: Write Stuff
INSTAGRAM Instagram’s Write Stuff
TIPS FOR CUSTOMERS
Here’s how to obtain TPT credit for future purchases
Go to My Purchases. You may be asked to log in. A Provide Feedback button will be located next to each purchase. Click it to take you to the page that allows you give feedback and comment on your purchase. TPT will give you feedback credits each time you leave feedback. These feedback credits can be used to reduce the price of future purchases. Your feedback is very important to me as it allows me to determine the most useful products for you classroom. It also helps me plan future creations that are based on what interests and preferences you have.
Get the latest news about new discount codes, product launches and other freebies:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
This store will be updated by email.
I love this idea…finding your passion. This is something I’ll be making a priority in my week. Many thanks!
Start point for your passion/genius project. I was very proud of the motivation and independence that my students displayed in their work.