Can be used for PreK – K
Mostly used with PreK students.
Includes: PDF, 105 pages
Post Office is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center during a Valentine’s Day, friendship, U.S.A., or community helper theme. These labels and photos are real classroom photos of how to set-up your post office in your drama play center. Print the signs and labels, then make the props. This theme integrates social and math language, math literacy, math and fine motor into their play. This unit/theme is for preschool, pre-k or kindergarten classes.
Bundle to Save Get this product along with ALL of my other dramatic play themes in my Dramatic Play Bundle for Preschool, Pre-k, and Kindergarten
- How to Set up the Center (prop idea list)
- Up Close Classroom Photographs of the Post Office in Action!
- Family Note to send home
- Shelf Labels (with and without words)
- Post Office Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart
- Role Necklaces & Role Posters (clerk, mail carrier, customer)
- Post Office Bunting Sign
- Signs – with and without words (open, closed, post office hours, etc.)
- Stamps and Post Office Stickers
- Student Address Book – EDITABLE
- DIY Student Mailboxes and EDITABLE Student Name Tags
- DIY Post Office Mailbox and Printable
- DIY Post Office Uniform Shirts and Printable
- DIY Mail Bag and Printable
- DIY Mail Truck and Printables
- “Take a Number” Signs and Number Cards
- Writing Printables and Word Cards (cards, letters, postcards, family word cards, event word cards)
- Price Signs (various options)
- Order Forms (various options)
- Number Line (for checkout)
- Printable Money
Post Office is perfect for a Valentine’s Day theme! Check out Valentine’s Day Math and Literacy Centers!
Post Office is a great theme for Community Helper! Check out Community Helpers Math and Literacy Centers!
You can also find more DRAMATIC PLAY sets
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. These terms apply to all electronic files that you purchase or download. Only for personal/single class use. This document cannot be shared, posted online, copied, edited or resold. ALL content of this document is protected under copyright.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”.
These POP resources are my favorite and they’re always a big hit in my playroom! You won’t regret it!
I am super excited about the number of dramatic play centers this year. Pretend play is a great way to get kids involved in pretend play.