It can be used by students who are not of the same grade.
NO PREP, PAPERLESS, visual & symbol supported digital interactive activities that ask the reader to confirm ingredients, utensils or cookware, and basic steps. This is a great way to teach cooking skills or to make a grocery list prior to a visit to the supermarket. Remote or distance learning
- INTERACTIVE PDFs for desktop (no internet needed) or online platforms like Google Classroom™ or Microsoft Teams™ & more.
- 40 interactive questions
- 4 recipes
- Mexican themed dishes: Nachos, Walking Tacos, Beef Taco, Bean & Cheese Burrito
- Positive reinforcement immediately for the correct answers and redirection for those with incorrect answers
- Editable Google Form™ QuizzesYou will receive a link that allows you to save a copy of the email to your Google Drive. There you will be able to edit, remove, or add questions.
- Boom Cards™ decks Play the FREE demo PREVIEW HEREYou can find it here! The audio plays to allow students to hear the question spoken aloud.
New to digital activities?Get the directions for interactive PDFs, Google Forms or Boom Cards HERE.
Permission granted for the symbols used in this resource Crick Software – The SymbolStix symbols ©2010-2015 News-2-You, IncThese rights may be used in accordance with a contract. All rights worldwide reserved
These are some other things you might like
You can also check out these other digital activities:
To determine whether this resource will be suitable for students, read the full description before purchasing. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out:
★ HOW CAN TPT CREDITS BE REMAINED?
As it helps me make improvements and develop better resources, your feedback is highly valued. You can earn credits from TpT for leaving feedback.
★ TABLE OF CONTENTS:
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET’S CONNECT
You can follow me on social media and my store to stay up to date with new products, news, and offers.
Lovedusingthisfun,interactiveproduct in my life skills class. The student receives immediate feedback once they have responded.
This activity is great for my students in special education. These activities are a hit with the students. This resource is very easy to edit and use in real-life situations. Many thanks!