This can be used to teach 3rd-6th grades, Homeschoolers.
Included: PDF, 32 Pages
This Valentine’s Day, incorporate art history into your heart-shaped art project! You have many options for students to draw, color and write with this Romero Britto lesson! This activity is great for Valentine’s Day parties. You can use it as an additional lesson after you have read the book. Romero Britto. The students will be able to share what makes them happy and create a Romero Britto timeline. You will also find many coloring pages, one of which is Britto’s portrait.
The following is what your students will do:
- You can draw a heart in Romero Britto style. Fill it with bold colors and patterns.
- A portrait of Romero Britto can be colored.
- Compile a chronology of Romero Britto’s life.
What You Get:
- Teachers Instructions (6 Pages)
- Roll & Draw (2 pages)
- Choice Drawing (2 Pages)
- Print & Go Page (1 page)
- Coloring (12 pages)
- Timeline Activity (3 Pages)
- Romero Britto Portraits (3 pages)
- Drawing Pages (two pages)
- Sample Heart Designs In Color (One page)
>>>>> A total of 32 pages!
We appreciate your visit!