It can be used as a 2nd or 4th grade, homeschool.
This is a common method of teaching 2nd- and 3rd-year students.
Included: PDF, 15 Pages
Use this creative activity to make a spring display for your classroom. It combines art with writing. The pack contains 7 templates with prompts for writing to create a class quilt display. The final product is engaging and fun. Students will love it. You can share your writing with them.
COVID-19 DISTANCE LECTURE
Students can use these printable prompts at home to create their own writing activities. Each prompt can be used to create a quilt. Students will then display their creations together.
The Key Features
- This package contains seven writing prompts.
- You can choose between two sizes of writing prompts: four squares per page and two squares per page. The size you choose is up to you!
- As many prompts as you want. You can use one or all of them.
- The same piece can be completed by multiple students, but they may choose to make different pieces. You can print out the pages on paper, and you are good to go.
- To create a Spring bulletin board, or display of quilt squares, the quilt squares are meant to be attached together.
- The activity involves combining art and writing to make the quilt.
- The students and teachers will be proud to display their efforts and make it a memorable event.
- They are perfect for celebrating spring in the classroom.
- Create a display to use for literacy centers or homework.
- You can help students create a mini quilt using 6 writing prompts.
- These writing prompts are suitable for grades 2nd, 3rd and 4.
- These have been used by some teachers, but they may not be enough space to allow students to use. However, the copier can enlarge them.
- Teachers also reported that the quilts have been used with students in 5th through 8th grades.
Take Advantage of the Bundle – This Quilt is also available with 13 other seasonal Writing Prompts Quilt sets. You can purchase each one separately, or you can buy the whole bundle to save more than 40%.
Available at – Writing Prompts Quilt Bundle
You will find 7 writing prompts sheets.–
- Spring Poems
- I Like Spring Because …
- Things to do during a rainy-day
- What would you prefer to be: a butterfly or a bee?
- Spring Picnic
- Frogs Alphabet Adjectives
- This is Spring
It’s great for celebrating the holidays in the classroom.
You can use this PDF file to make digital versions with Easel. Easel activities are pages in PDF that can be customized with Easel and then sent to students through Google Classroom. Google Classroom will be required in order to use Easel.
You can find more writing quilts here
Holidays and seasonal writing quiltsYou can see all the ranges here.
Also, you might like:
You will be the first to learn about any new products or discounts offered by Games 4 Learning (this vendor)
CLICK HERE Register to be a follower for updates
Here’s how to obtain TPT credit for future purchases Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
I hope that the quilt displays will be enjoyed by all!
This activity was used as filler during state testing. After a hard day of testing, the students had fun with this activity. The activity was both constructive and enjoyable. In our hallway, the final product is beautiful and vibrant.
These were very interesting work sheets, and the students enjoyed filling them out and coloring them. When we put them all together, they were amazed by the finished result.