It can be used as a 2nd or 4th grade, homeschool.
This is a common method of teaching 2nd- and 3rd-year students.
Includes PDF and 15 pages
Use this creative activity to combine art and writing for a Valentine’s Day Display in the classroom. You will receive 7 prompts that you can use to help make your class a quilt display. It is an engaging, fun and rewarding activity that will make a class display students can be proud of. This is an excellent way for students to show and share their writing.
Here are some key features
- This package contains seven writing prompts.
- You can choose between two sizes of writing prompts: four squares per page and two squares per page. The size you choose is up to you!
- There are many options. One prompt can be used or you may use all.
- The same piece can be completed by multiple students, but they may choose to make different pieces. Print the pages you like and then use them.
- You can join the quilt squares together to form a Valentine’s Day board or large display of quilt squares.
- Here students will be able to share their Valentine’s Day thoughts and feelings while also considering its true essence.
- You can combine writing and art in this activity to create a quilt.
- The students and teachers will be proud to display their efforts and make it a memorable event.
- They are perfect for Valentine’s Day celebrations in schools.
- You can create a literacy center, a display, or homework.
- By completing six of the prompt squares, students can make their own mini quilt and join them together.
- These writing prompts are suitable for grades 2/3 and 4.
- Although some 1st-grade teachers have successfully used them, there may not be enough room for students to write in the area. They can however be printed larger on a copier.
- Teachers commented on how they used quilts successfully with their older students, from 5th to 8th grade.
The Bundle Saves You Money – This Writing Prompts Quilt is also available with 13 other seasonal Writing Prompts Quilt sets. All are available individually or together in a bundle for savings of over 40%.
Available at: Writing Prompts Quilt Bundle
These 7 prompt sheets can be used to help you write.
- Valentine’s Poems Square
- There are 40 things I love about quilt square
- There are 10 ways to show your love quilt square
- I Love … Sentences Quilt Squares
- How Would a Frog Feel? Quilt square
- You are my favorite quilt square
- How do you define love? Quilt square
The PDF file can then be converted to digital using Easel. Easel Activity PDF pages can be modified using Easel, and sent to students via Google Classroom. Google Classroom is required to access Easel.
More Writing Quits are Available –
You may also like –
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Math-497080”>Valentine’sDay Math Games and Brain Teasers: Puzzles, Games, and Math Games
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-1092235”>Valentine’sDay Literacy Puzzles & Game
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-527898”>Valentine’sDay Literacy Games & Activities
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Math-1665359”>Valentine’sDay Math Games First Grade
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Math-1665413”>Valentine’sDay Math Games, Second Grade
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Math-1666891”>Valentine’sDay Math Games 3rd Grade
“https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Math-Games-Fourth-Grade-1668774”>Valentine’sDay Math Games Fourth Grade
ALSO, VALENTINE’S BOOM CARDS AVAILABLE
Get the latest news from Games 4 Learning, including freebies and discounts (this seller).
CLICK HERE To become a Follower, and get updates
Here’s how to obtain TPT credit for future purchases Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Valentine’s Day, Happy!