This can be used to teach 4th through 8th grades, Homeschool students.
Includes PDF and 18 pages
Discover the fascinating world of Vikings. The project is loved by boys.
These steps will help them create longships when they use warm and cool colours. The group will work with perspective and overlapping. A unique winter project.
- Grade 3 or higher
- Junior High School and High School
Language for visuals:
- The patterns
- Warm and cold colours
- Perspective that overlaps
- Cartridge paper, 8.5×11 inches
- Coloured pencil crayons
- Paint with hard tempera
- Liquid White Paint
- Use a lead pencil or an eraser
This document contains:
- Explanatory photographs and a step-by-step explanation are included.
- An evaluation rubric
- Pictures of longships used to improve diversity within the creations
Around 5 Periods
We are grateful that you visited my shop!
Your feedback is most welcome.
You can make me better by your comments. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
The link below will take you to more information:
For TpT credits, please click Provide Feedback
Each $1 you spend = 1 credit
50 Credits = 2.50 on a Purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.